Christmas gift offer
All purchases of silver and gold vouchers made by the end of 2018 include free access to a one day yoga and relaxation retreat at Louth Yoga Studio. First date published is 12th January, other dates in February and March will be released soon.
Presents versus presence
– give the gift of transformation and relaxation
Struggling to find the perfect present? Try a gift that relieves stress – or treat yourself in the knowledge that those around you will benefit from your calmness and tranquillity.
Mind, body and spirit gift vouchers offer full access to Louth Yoga Studio classes for 1 to 3 months, or can be redeemed against a choice of treats and treatments from our instructors and therapists such as:
- Body sugaring with Sweet & Smooth hair removal – be soft, smooth, silky and hairless with no ingrowing hairs. Suitable for face as well as body
- Thai massage and reflexology from Louth Traditional Thai Massage
- Handmade silver jewellery by Ann McDonald of Silver Stones
- One to one Pilates with Ele Crossland of Shoreline Pilates
- One to one yoga with Susan Waller
- One to one Active Ageing/Pilates with Kathy Cummings
- Rahanni Celestial Healing by Donna Palmer of Healing Palms
The lucky recipient of each voucher chooses which of these to enjoy (so no pressure on the purchaser to make the decision), and makes the appointment at a time to suit. Depending on the service chosen, the voucher may be valid for multiple sessions with that therapist.
Or try some luxury skincare – for men or women. Choose from face oils, body balms, cellulite treatments – whatever your skin type or sensitivity there is something to nourish and enhance your skin and hair.